TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please inform yourself of the risks at any event.
The following conditions of entry (“Conditions”) will apply to and bind the participant of any ADELAIDE DODGEBALL event, session or product.
IMPORTANT NOTICE – PLEASE READ
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY – WAIVER OF RIGHT TO SUE – YOUR ASSUMPTION OF RISK – THESE CONDITIONS AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS!
1. Adelaide Dodgeball (ABN 878 705 944 53) as the supplier of recreational services, sells all tickets and supplies all recreational services (“Participant”) including, but not limited to playing the sport of Dodgeball, training in the sport of Dodgeball, use of our competition and training equipment, organisation of league competitions, the presence of people or objects thereon, the surrounding areas and any other sporting or leisure time pursuits (“Recreational Activities”) within the Adelaide Dodgeball event or session are subject to the following terms outlined in these Conditions.
2. By purchasing a permit for using any of the services provided by any Adelaide Dodgeball event or session, including accepting a discounted or complimentary permit to an Adelaide Dodgeball session or event, the Participant agrees to have understood and be bound by these Conditions and that these Conditions are deemed to have been signed by the Participant.
3. The Participant acknowledges that Adelaide Dodgeball’s Code of Conduct policy and rules are available on Adelaide Dodgeball’s website. Adelaide Dodgeball’s Code of Conduct policy and rules also include the rules and warnings monitored by Adelaide Dodgeball staff and volunteers at events and sessions. The Participant agrees to adhere to the Code of Conduct policy and rules and acknowledges that there is significant risk in non-compliance with the Code of Conduct policy and rules. Strict adherence to the Code of Conduct policy and rules by the Participant is required by Adelaide Dodgeball as a term of entry into a Adelaide Dodgeball event or session.
4. RISK WARNING: The use of the courts and the Sport itself involves a significant risk of Participants suffering personal injury including the possibility of personal injury or death. All Participants who engage in such Recreational Activities do so at their own risk.
5. The Participant agrees to pay the cost of and authorises Adelaide Dodgeball to take all steps it considers reasonably necessary to ensure the protection of his or her welfare in the event of personal injury, including but not limited to the administration of any emergency medical treatment and ambulance transportation.
6. Participants must be at least sixteen (16) years of age to engage at any Adelaide Dodgeball events and sessions. When there are particular events or sessions for those under sixteen (16) years of age, these will be labelled as ‘All Ages’ or ‘Youth’ or ‘Kids’, or divided into categories of age, at these sessions or events all underage participants must be supervised by a responsible adult. Where you are responsible for such children you agree to be bound by these Conditions on their behalf and you will directly supervise them at all times.
7. Participants must be in good health and free from any adverse medical conditions. For safety reasons, pregnant women, Participants with significant pre-existing health issues or wearing casts are not permitted to engage at any events or sessions with Adelaide Dodgeball. If unsure please seek medical advice.
8. While in at any Adelaide Dodgeball session or event you consent to images and video being taken for security or promotional purposes of yourself, your children or of children for whom you are responsible.
9. Upon entering a venue for any Adelaide Dodgeball session or event you agree to protect and hold safe any of your personal belongings. Adelaide Dodgeball is not held in any way responsible for any articles that may be lost or stolen at an Adelaide Dodgeball event or session.
10. The Participant acknowledges that smoking, the consumption of alcohol (other than alcohol supplied by venues hired by Adelaide Dodgeball) or the use of any unlawful drugs or stimulants at Adelaide Dodgeball session or events is strictly forbidden and your participation in the Recreational Activities will not be allowed should a member of staff from Adelaide Dodgeball consider that you have undertaken these activities at a Adelaide Dodgeball session or event, or are under the influence of alcohol or unlawful drugs or stimulants. For the avoidance of doubt, no Participant is to utilise any Adelaide Dodgeball session or event under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other stimulant.
11. For Safety Reasons, Adelaide Dodgeball reserves the right to Ban, Suspend or otherwise penalize players from their engagement or attendance at any Adelaide Dodgeball event or session.
12. Adelaide Dodgeball reserves the right to cancel any event or session due to bad weather, technical failures, lack of participation or any other causes beyond the control of Adelaide Dodgeball which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the Adelaide Dodgeball event or session. In the event of cancellation Adelaide Dodgeball, to the best of its ability, refund Participants of their permit cost to the event or session if it was pre-purchased.